Shadow eyebrow feathering:
Different types of permanent makeup
Many people think that permanent makeup looks too artificial. However, modern techniques are fundamentally different from those that were popular a few years ago. Now their main purposeis to emphasize natural beauty. One of them is eyebrow shading or ombre eyebrows. Now we will talk about its secrets and peculiarities.
Microblading training New York based expert well know in the semi permanent makeup industry.
Contact Anna Ishutina for microblading training courses in NYC.
The main benefits of the ombre eyebrows
Among all tattoo procedures, powder is the most popular, because you can achieve the main goal – a natural and beautiful look of the eyebrows. Its main secret is the use of the paint as a “background”, which fills the gaps between the hairs or hair missing area. So, you can create a beautiful shape, rich color that can last for about a year (sometimes the effect can persist for 2-3 years).
There are several different options in eyebrow feathering that differ in the intensity of “clogging” with the color;
- Ombre Eyebrows, when the outline is highlighted and a light background is made. This option is perfect for the light eyebrow color; natural looking
- Feathering. It is characterized by clear lines and a strong drawing. It is used either on rare eyebrows, or when there is no hair at all;
- “3D”. This technique contains both the hair method and feathering. It used in the case when you want to create the eyebrow thickness effect, while drawing a line contour.
What are the advantages of this technique? First of all, it is:
- painlessness, because the needle does not go deep under the skin;
- the speed of the procedure (approximately 2 hours;
- Health safe (if only the sanitation is compiled);
- Fast skin recovery after the procedure. Many girls compare feathering with a hair method, trying to understand which eyebrow permanent makeup is better. However, such an approach is incorrect, since these methods are different for different types of eyebrows. Hair method is perfect for adding a little volume and brightness to the eyebrow hair, while they have a good natural shape, shading is optimal where there is practically no hair.
- The first step. There should be a consultation, in which a master will show you his tools, pigments and tell you about the main features of the procedure and after procedure skin care. If this does not happen, do not hesitate to ask questions, this is primarily your business.
- Then both you and a master should proceed to the best eyebrow type and shape selection. Artist will draw eyebrows with a pencil first
- All hairs that don’t get into the sketch are deleted.
- Now it’s time to apply anesthetic. While it starts working, the eyebrow master usually manages to prepare the coloring compositions and prepare the necessary tools. Both the paint and the needles should be opened right in front of you, so you can make sure it’s new/sterile.
- The process of drawing will take approximately 1.5-2 hours, depending on the complexity of the work.
- Procedure is painless
- Aftercare/healing process is easy
In most cases, the feathering is painless, the pigment gets into a depth of less than 0.5 mm.
Eyebrow care after feathering
First three days pigment looks darker 30-50%, then it fades.
In a few days you will have a crust/flakes. On the second or third day you can get a tight skin feeling, and itchiness, accompanied by a sharp desire to rip off the crust. Don’t do it! First, you can get scars, secondly, so you can remove the dye layer. So the only right way is to use nourishing and healing creams, for example, “Bepanten”.
If the soft eyebrow feathering was done correctly, in a week your eyebrows will get a beautiful shape and natural look. In 4-6 weeks you will need a touchup, because in the healing process, some areas can lose apigment. A little touchup and a color correction can be done 4-5 weeks after the first procedure.
In a tattooing process always requires a direct penetration of tools under the skin,so your health can be at a risk. And there are situations when this interference can be categorically restricted:
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Any kinds of inflammatory processes;
- Skin diseases;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Problems with blood coagulability;
- Freckles, papillomas and warts in the eyebrow area;
- Allergic reactions to dye components.
Even if this list doesn’t concern you, you should consult the eyebrow master if there any contraindications directly for you.